All solar power that you generate yourself is yours. That way, the profits of the energy producer are yours. We do not put a profit margin on the electricity and gas that we supply to you. Below you will find our energy rates and information about network costs, taxes.
Are you already a customer with Vrijopnaam? Check the Vrijopnaam app for your current commodity rates. You will find them via the menu (top right) under 'contractgegevens' (contract data).
From July 1 to December 31, 2022, the energy tax will be reduced from 21% to 9%.You can read more about it in this article.
Energy rates stroom en gas variabel
- Commodity rate variabel month September 2022
- Commodity rate variabel third quarter 2022
- Commodity rate variabel second quarter 2022
- Commodity rate variabel first quarter 2022
Energy rates Modelcontract
- Tarieven Modelcontract tweede helft 2022
- Tarieven Modelcontract eerste helft 2022
- Tarieven Modelcontract tweede helft 2021
- Tarieven Modelcontract eerste helft 2021
Our electricity label consists of 100% Dutch solar energy. You can find our electricity label on the page Solar power and gas. A power label indicates from which sources the supplied energy comes.
The CO2 emissions from gas consumption are offset with CO2 certificates from Gold Standard certified energy projects in developing countries. This is the strictest quality mark in the field of climate compensation.